Dish Network Terrestrial Ground Stations

The Wally is modified or MVDDS and since Dish owns Weather Nation, that's all it's broadcasting for now. keep in mind, this is just to test the setup

So let me get this straight. They bribe you with $2000 and free Dish Top120 so you can have 4 pieces of junk installed on your roof in a fake half A$$ed attempt to fool the FCC into not yanking Dish Networks 5G licenses by broadcasting dish’s version of the weather channel to a remote site a hundred feet away?

A Dish Network Dish, a Hughesnet Dish, plus a transmit and receive antenna installed on another building?

If Dish owns weather nation that would make sense why Directv replaces it with accu weather?

So let me get this straight. They bribe you with $2000 and free Dish Top120 so you can have 4 pieces of junk installed on your roof in a fake half A$$ed attempt to fool the FCC into not yanking Dish Networks 5G licenses by broadcasting dish’s version of the weather channel to a remote site a hundred feet away?

A Dish Network Dish, a Hughesnet Dish, plus a transmit and receive antenna installed on another building?

If Dish owns weather nation that would make sense why Directv replaces it with accu weather?
Right, no Hughes Dish, not sure where you got that from. Bribe is a subjective word. 2 grand is 2 grand. I know I could use 2 grand to have 3 mounts that are not obstructing nor defacing your property, plus free Hopper and Video so that Dish can test it's system. Do you think Alexander Graham Bell just built a phone and wallah!!, we were talking all over the world? Do you even consider the potential here? Dish is starting to put up 450 towers as a first phase for IoT, but those can quite probably house the MVDDS Antennas also, which allows Dish to stream video and data via wireless over a broad range and with an eventual fully integrated 5G Network allowing up to 6GB/s d/l speeds tying it all together, we just stepped into the future of Home Entertainment.

Meanwhile DTV is forcing people to use AT&T's limited and crappy DSL and even more limited Fiber Networks and this is by the end of next year, I believe? Wow, streaming @ up to 3 MB/s in most areas and those people without internet or AT&T access, what are they going to do?? My guess is pick up the phone - "Hello, thank you for calling Dish Network......" Which they do in droves now thanks to DTV's outrageous pricing.
There's a reason why my van says Follow The Leader in Technology and Direct's vans say AT&T. Maybe I'm too optimistic, but I feel pretty good about the company I represent right now.

So yes, baby step 1 is broadcasting Weather Nation from one side of a property to another

It has a picture of Calvin pissing on the Dish Logo
This is funny.. A friend of mine was starting a low voltage company 5 years ago, and asked me if I'd draw up some ideas for logos for him. He was working with DirecTV. Remember, I'm all in with Dish, been with them since 2005.

This was just a joke one I drew for him...
1921930210.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts