DISH Network's Charlie Ergen May Be TV's Most Hated Man

Who are you with and where? Is it a promo or always free? In no way saying you don't, in my case not one option for me, Fios/Frontier, Charter, Comcast or Directv have a free from fees first receiver.

directv, my contract was before they changed it, first free, and free hd for life
had free hd for life when i was with dish also

Then WHY does it say what I quoted is clearly in the ad that ONLY U-verse subs can get "all inclusive" plan???

Then (again) why the ad say at the top "RSN fee applies in certain markets"???

I think you got someone that was just trying to make a (dishonest) sale...which isn't that surprising these days... :rolleyes:
I said the 2nd year price at $125 includes the RSN fee.
Before you try and over analyze a post.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

hhhm just checked an old email
in sept 2010 by dish bill with 1 722 and at250 was 87.89
current dtv is @121.67

33.78 diff
but i went from 1x722 to current genie and hr24 with whole home viewing
Or you could have added a VIP 222 and saved some money.

So you haven't been saving with Directv over Dish then.

Or you could have added a VIP 222 and saved some money.

So you haven't been saving with Directv over Dish then.

wouldnt have 7 tuners, or whole home
i would need 3 hoppers to match what i have, thats and extra $30 to start, then add in yearly increases
it would be about the same

Saw that yesterday and to me it wasn't a surprise but some stuff he does great at and others he doesn't...imo

wouldnt have 7 tuners, or whole home
i would need 3 hoppers to match what i have, thats and extra $30 to start, then add in yearly increases
it would be about the same
Okay, so if you needed 7 tuners in 2010, Directv was probably the better option.

Okay, so if you needed 7 tuners in 2010, Directv was probably the better option.
the 16 tuner hopper 3 does look interesting, would still need a joey for the second room
i just have an aversion for units with no tuner, but the 16 would be acceptable with 1 removed
3 would not, 5 would be iffy

Who are you with and where? Is it a promo or always free? In no way saying you don't, in my case not one option for me, Fios/Frontier, Charter, Comcast or Directv have a free from fees first receiver.

Comcast has one pkg with no charge receiver, the X1 Premier Triple Play, which is every channel, 150 speed Broadband and Phone for $159 a month, says right on their website-X1 DVR service included.

Reactions: Tyralak
That's why I only pay $7. Anyone else paying less?
Some people seem to think that subs who only want one receiver should subsidize the multiple receivers for other customers. Get rid of the fees, but up the price of the packages. They'd think that would be fairer because they have to have so many tuners, and they sure the heck don't want to pay for them!

Reactions: ChadT41 and dare2be
Some people seem to think that subs who only want one receiver should subsidize the multiple receivers for other customers. Get rid of the fees, but up the price of the packages. They'd think that would be fairer because they have to have so many tuners, and they sure the heck don't want to pay for them!

or just a flat fee per receiver, why is one $7 and one $15?
shouldnt matter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts