Dish Online: Why aren't my timers showing up? (re: Hopper)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sofakng

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 5, 2006
I've switched from a 722k to Hopper/Joey and for some reason my timers that I've created on my Hopper don't show up on Dish Online.

I've spoken with Dish live chat and they said it was a known issue but that was a week or two ago...

Is anybody else having this problem?

EDIT: My recordings (and PrimeTime Anytime) show up fine though, so the problem is just the timers...

Last edited:
DISH online has never worked correctly for me whether it was on my 722k or my hopper. I've given up on it ever working. It is simply a gimmick attached to Tv Everywhere campaign that DISH did a couple of years ago.

Hmmm, I just tried it (and clicked Refresh on the web page) and it still says: "You do not have any timers set on this DVR."

:(

I've had the same issue time and time again. Not reliable. It is a joke. It seems to work best on the android app.

Stargazer said:
I've had the same issue time and time again. Not reliable. It is a joke. It seems to work best on the android app.

Same here, it's a little better on the 722k though. Definitely a little better on the iOS app as well.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

I've just tried with my iPhone and it also isn't showing any timers... (using the Dish Remote Access app)

Yeah, my 722k worked 100% perfect with Dish Online. I've had a lot of problems with my Hopper though.

:helpsign: Been that way for a couple of months on both Dish Online & RA. If you add a new timer all will magically appear..

OK - I've tried creating a new timer online but it didn't refresh my other timers and even that new timer doesn't show up.

I'll try creating one on the DVR itself when I go home and see what happens...

OK - I've tried creating a new timer online but it didn't refresh my other timers and even that new timer doesn't show up.

Just did it on Dish RA and the timers appeared. This is from my office computer not from iphone. Don't know if that makes any differance.

This worked for me too with the exception that Dish Online doesn't show all the existing timers. Dish Remote Access does and still is a better interface overall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)