DISH Price Increases

My experience in the 3rd world is nothing like you describe. 1mpbs was a rarity during the day, even 768kbps was seldom achieved. Only at night would I reliable get 1+mbps.
Sounds like you were in my hotel here in Las Vegas. :D

My 130 MB video of me interviewing Vivek took 6 hours to upload last night.

Reactions: STDog
Member since 12 hours ago?

How's life under that bridge?

Book of ......

Drive by, will we ever hear from you again? And your grammar? Paid?
I have no idea where my frist member ship had gone to
I'm still here smart butt
What about my grammar if you don't like it then don't read it just move along please

I have no idea where my frist member ship had gone to
I'm still here smart butt
What about my grammar if you don't like it then don't read it just move along please

Don't take it personal. Sometimes he forgets to take his meds and other times mixes it with alcohol. He's a good guy and means no harm. :)

Don't take it personal. Sometimes he forgets to take his meds and other times mixes it with alcohol. He's a good guy and means no harm. :)
Are we talking to/about bluegras here? Or some other ignored member?

Well, I'm missing something then, since I know NavyChop is not on my ignore list.

Back on topic....Excluding the grandfathered pricing. It doesn't make sense that the H3 and the current hoppers will cost the same amount. With the beast that the H3 is it should be in a class of its own.

Not everyone is going to need 16 tuners, 4k and all the bells and whistles. With the influx of hoppers they're going to be getting back from all the H3 upgrades. They could easily target VIP users with 1 & 2 tvs if they kept it at $10 for the 3 tuner hoppers.

I bet a lot of people would jump on that deal including myself. We've been using a 722 in the single mode feeding 3 tvs with a hdmi splitter for years and it has suited us well.

The new H3 appears to be a totally awesome receiver. However it would be beyond overkill in my house. Gotta wonder what they're gonna do with all the 3 tuner hoppers they'll be getting back.

Reactions: osu1991
I have no need for the Hopper 3, but would consider upgrading from the 722 to a HWS if the price wasn't going up. As it is now, if this 722 dies or when my dvr credit runs out, I'll probably just go back to the extra 211 w/external hard drive, I deactivated last year.

Reactions: STDog and stardust3
I have a 722k now first receiver no fee just DVR fee of $7.00 if i add another 625 receiver how much would that receiver cost extra per month ?

I would bet money if you added the 625 after 1/14 the dvr fee would also go to $10.

I have a 722k now first receiver no fee just DVR fee of $7.00 if i add another 625 receiver how much would that receiver cost extra per month ?
If you got a Hopper, new or old (since you would not be grandfathered), plus a Joey, you'd be at $22 ($15+$7). So do the math/advantages.

Do you plan on buying the 625 because according to DIRT on Facebook they are no longer offering SD equipment to customers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts