DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

i just checked ESPN 2, and as of 3:24 CDT, it's working fine in HD, could be your Dish LNB setup. i'm on the 110, 119, 129 setup aka the Western Arc.

Edit to avoid double post: also i think it's time for this thread to be renamed to "The Official Dish/Disney-ESPN Carriage Negotiations/Dispute Discussion Thread", where the word Negotiations can be replaced with dispute when Disney and Dish don't agree and the channels are pulled. right now, it should be labeled as "The Official Dish/Disney-ESPN Carriage Negotiations Discussion Thread". and when the channels are pull, it must be renamed to "The Official Dish/Disney-ESPN Carriage Dispute Discussion Thread" so that way, it will be the official thread at this point to discuss the negotiations and pending dispute that could happen if talks break down between the two. i hope they do reach a deal in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
espn-sucks.jpg

Don't forget MLB Extra Innings.

I don't watch baseball, lol. Or basketball, soccer or hockey. Pretty much a football, F1 and GT road racing (Grand Am/ALMS) fan. My choices are Direct or Comcast. One doesn't have Pac12 and the other doesn't have Speed2.com access so screwed either way. Not to mention neither have Epix.

I think Kenny Bell just made an outstanding Sportscenter worthy catch in the Illinois-Nebraska game, or so the announcers say. I can't really tell watching on the SuxDefinition provided on E*'s ESPN U.

I think Kenny Bell just made an outstanding Sportscenter worthy catch in the Illinois-Nebraska game, or so the announcers say. I can't really tell watching on the SuxDefinition provided on E*'s ESPN U.

I hear ya..... I could be watching ESPN U on Comcast right now.... which is where I get my Internet from but I am really hoping that Dish and Disney can come to some agreement SOON (next week would be good) and that when that is reached that the cost of that agreement will not be crazy!

Considering some can't get LOS, Dish is the only other sat company available. Sports is a big draw. Might as well drop all the movie channels. How about instead of dropping channels people watch, how about dropping all the women's channels like Lifetime and OWN or QVC and HSN that nobody watches.

Considering some can't get LOS, Dish is the only other sat company available. Sports is a big draw. Might as well drop all the movie channels. How about instead of dropping channels people watch, how about dropping all the women's channels like Lifetime and OWN or QVC and HSN that nobody watches.
Because all of those combined wouldn't pay for a fraction of a single sports channel. And the shopping channels actually pay to be on.

Oh, and Lifetime is the 15th most watched network, more than HGTV, AMC, TLC, TruTV...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)