Dish site is down this morning

New info. I can now go further with login but I'm getting a warning that the certificate is wrong. Logging in at mydish.com or dish.com redirects me to
customersupport.dishnetwork.com and I'm getting the security warning there in FF26 and IE10.

I can't get in at all. It comes up with a search page for DISH network . I'm using firefox and the internet explorer and it isn't working.

New info. I can now go further with login but I'm getting a warning that the certificate is wrong. Logging in at mydish.com or dish.com redirects me to
customersupport.dishnetwork.com and I'm getting the security warning there in FF26 and IE10.

I'm still getting this warning. It's saying that the certificate for customersupport.dishnetwork.com is the certificate for dish.com. customersupport.dishnetwork.com is where I get directed to if I try lo login from mydish.com, dish.com, or dishnetwork.com

A company the size of Dish having this kind of issue is certainly suspect. Some kind of statement from Dish would be appreciated, although if there was a security breach, I suspect we will never know the real truth.

The login is still working fine for me using mydish.com. Still no new DA packages in My Programming.

I logged in and out just fine a few mins ago and was able to access everything...not sure what the big fuss is about?
I'm just waiting for multiple people to report that they're all able to log in now without any concern. I'm not sure if checking every 5 minutes is necessary.... If someone really needs to change something, check something, etc, they can call :eureka:

Yeah, I'm getting a server not found message when trying to access their site.

After retrying for a while I got to the main site - but when I attempt to log in I'm back to what I was getting last night - an untrusted connection message with a bad certificate error. I tried Firefox and IE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)