Dish size for Hispasat 1C in Massachusetts

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I do not see 2M on Hispasat and it's been a while since I had it on my channel list and I cleared my channels and rescanned Hispasat some time ago so I don't know how long it's been gone.

I do have to change out my motor and re-adjust my dish but I don't think that it is an issue with 2M , I'm sorry that FTA works this way where you can have a channel in a certain location for months or even years and then have them relocate elsewhere or even disappear.

As of right now we have quite a bit of overcast and thunderstorms activity in the area and that is causing signal interference , otherwise I would take out the ladder and tweak the dish a little.

I do not see 2M on Hispasat and it's been a while since I had it on my channel list and I cleared my channels and rescanned Hispasat some time ago so I don't know how long it's been gone.

I do have to change out my motor and re-adjust my dish but I don't think that it is an issue with 2M , I'm sorry that FTA works this way where you can have a channel in a certain location for months or even years and then have them relocate elsewhere or even disappear.

As of right now we have quite a bit of overcast and thunderstorms activity in the area and that is causing signal interference , otherwise I would take out the ladder and tweak the dish a little.

thx a lot
now im sure the channel has definitely gone,it's unfortunate

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)