DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 4/1/2008 11:00am - 4 changes

Is ESPN News HD even uplinked on E* ???

That's just it, how are they going to light it up if it's not uplinked?? And before someone tells me that they can uplink and turn a channel on within minutes I'll remind everyone that THE VAST MAJORITY of channels added on Dish are uplinked for AT LEAST a couple of days.

They would not have to sue. I would expect there is a monetary non-performance penalty or other financial incentive for Dish to put ESPN News on the air ... wait for it ... soon.

They would not have to sue. I would expect there is a monetary non-performance penalty or other financial incentive for Dish to put ESPN News on the air ... wait for it ... soon.

Look for this line item on your May Dish Bill:

Non-performance penalty fee - $1.29 per month

That's just it, how are they going to light it up if it's not uplinked?? And before someone tells me that they can uplink and turn a channel on within minutes I'll remind everyone that THE VAST MAJORITY of channels added on Dish are uplinked for AT LEAST a couple of days.

Maybe the World Fishing Network HD was a placeholder for something else...

New HD will be up tomorrow, or it won't. If it is, great. Saves me the trouble of switching. If not, the next number I dial on my phone will be to DirecTV for a new installation.

Look for this line item on your May Dish Bill:

Non-performance penalty fee - $1.29 per month

That should be a per channel penatly that they should have going.

I could use a $12.90 credit on my bill. Retroactive back to September please.

Why would Charlie bring Tricia Helfer on Charlie Chat if they aren't lighting up Sci-Fi in HD for BSG's final season? It's embarrassing.
Remember, I believe that aired before the ummm... "mishap" with AMC-14. I'm sure that affected many of their plans for the near-future.

But Dish, and also Scott said the problem with AMC-14 would not have any effect on Dish's HD plans. It is full speed ahead with or with out AMC-14, but I have my doubts

We all know that there will be new HD tomorrow. Now if someone can just me tell when tomorrow gets here?:D

I've always wanted to start a TV show called "Tomorrow".

Then at the beginning of the show, I could say:

" Today on Tomorrow, ... "

If something needed to be continued from the previous day, I could say:

" Yesterday on Tomorrow, ... "

:cool:

Didnt there used to be an NBC show on after Carson called Tomorrow?

Yes there was, it was Tom Snyder's show in the early 80's!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts