dishstandsbyyou gives you a great credit for fox dispute

Status
Please reply by conversation.
During the NFL game tonight, there are still ads about Dish dropping Fox News and Dish trying to censor the news. So it must not be as close as we thought.

OTOH Fox or Dish are not exactly benevolent entities .
rDbbngf.gif

Reactions: old corps
I went to thew dish stands by you website a couple of weeks ago and politely let then know I was unhappy with losing the Fox channels and hoped they and Fox could settle up in a reasonable amount of time and wouldn't force me to seek alternatives and left it at that .

Couple of days ago I got an e mail and one time $50.00 bill credit don't know how widespread that is but it's something anyway.
Other than that Dish isn't any worse or remarkably better than DTV IMO and better than Comcast . I've had all 3 so I'm hoping they settle with Fox.

I'm not taking sides in the dispute not being privy to the inside details there may be legitimate issues on both sides for all I know . OTOH Fox or Dish are not exactly benevolent entities .

Here is the deal: Fox is trying to screw us by tying the renewal of Fox News Channel to an upgraded charge to FS1, a contract that does not expire for some time. There is no way Dish should sign his deal. Fox has consistently tried to screw us, so I am glad Charlie Ergen is screwing them right back.

Lol. No hallucinations. Although I am hoping the very pretty girl that tryed to pick me up was not just a result of beer goggles. She looked pretty prior to the first drink....

Maybe it was the North Koreans or Fox trying to manipulate you....or you passed out and well were watching Fox News' blurb about "The Interview" Haha

Reactions: ChadT41
Maybe it was the North Koreans or Fox trying to manipulate you....or you passed out and well were watching Fox News' blurb about "The Interview" Haha
Ha...oh no, I was actively at the bar having a few cold ones. It had been awhile since I hung out with that Dish crew, and as soon as they showed up, they show me their phones... was nice meeting the new pretty gal though..lol

And the website is back up telling people to dump DISH.

Dump Dish, Keep Dish! Please fox make up your mind on what we should do :) lol

I did look on there Twitter page and notice the tweets have said Dish is making it impossible to switch providers, I guess thery are talking about ETF

Just an update regarding credit, checked my bill today and next billing cycle is today and credit was there. Props to bluegras, and it did not involve an App :)

Reactions: bluegras
i just wish this was over with already i would like to say thank you to the ones who are giving credit i just wanted to let you know about the credit.

Here is the deal: Fox is trying to screw us by tying the renewal of Fox News Channel to an upgraded charge to FS1, a contract that does not expire for some time. There is no way Dish should sign his deal. Fox has consistently tried to screw us, so I am glad Charlie Ergen is screwing them right back.

They aren't screwing anyone. Charlie needs to pony up the money. He is getting too greedy. Glad I switched to Uverse, I can watch Fox News and not have to ask for credits.

Reactions: Mark609
Someone ought to start a poll and ask who is to blame and more greedier? DISH or FOX? I would love to see the numbers on this site. Then Mitchflorida could find just how outnumbered he is in his opinion.:bounce

Regardless of how outnumbered Mitch might be, he is entitled to his opinion and just as entitled to express it without being hammered by those with differing opinions.

I think old mitch loses a lot of credibility seeing he is not a dish subscriber....So opinion is one thing....actually effecting you is another....I don't think anyone enjoys the non stop cheerleading from either side...
But when we know the facts of the situation, opinions have no relevance!

They aren't screwing anyone. Charlie needs to pony up the money. He is getting too greedy. Glad I switched to Uverse, I can watch Fox News and not have to ask for credits.

Really - Charlie is greedy? You do not know what you are talking about - if Charlie agrees to this b.s. move by Fox then MY costs go up. Do you even know what the issue is? The issue is NOT Fox News, it is about Fox trying to get more money for FS1 and FXX, two channels that Dish already has a contract in place.

Now if you have a signed rental lease for an apartment and your landlord comes to you in mid-contract and says he has to have more money, are you just going to give it to him? If so, then you are a bad financial manager.

If you like Uverse, good for you. Then WHY are you posting here? That makes no sense whatsoever, but then again neither does your post either.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts