dishstandsbyyou gives you a great credit for fox dispute

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back to the dispute. I was just at Foxnews.com and one of the ads was for Dishnetwork, TV and Internet for 35/month.

I thought that was funny. I figured that Fox would keep those ads from coming up some how.
When throwing stones, you don't want to live in a glass house.

Perhaps Fox doesn't want to appear they are censoring Dish ads so they can continue to claim censorship by Dish. :)

So depending upon your particular setup, the equipment prices aren't very far apart, and the programming is somewhat more expensive on Directv. And doesn't it come down to programming, really? As a Yankee fan (or any NY professional team for that matter), I can't pick Dish since they don't offer any NYC rsns. You would think a potential of millions of subscribers would be worth it to Charlie. I would consider switching.
Every heard of MLB premium available from numerous sources and devices?

Just some FYI: I had D from inception (thus the every single ird comments)
My bill / acct # says (used to say) I was in the 1st 2000 cx's ever (18+ years)

I've been with Dish 'bout 3-4 years now I think. (Orig hopper)
( not about $$ with me either FYI its just these comments from fanboys are flat out lies without mathematics involved)

I Have no intention of going anywhere and for that matter can get Any Att service for half price for as long as I want ( wife is ATT) if money was a determining factor.

I have dish. Why? Simply the best available service/EQ period.

You've been with D so long ( like I was) and don't know what you are missing I guess ...as well as those others from various sites around. ( yes I DO read a lot).
Stock holders from around the internet tend to steer and defend beyond what is real (fact).
Look at that other place.
Needs to be renamed IMHO to "the unofficial O fficial" defender of blind faith!

Reactions: Papa47
Wow - wonder if that is right!

It's on their guide as "breaking news" so its probably correct.

dish.jpg

Every heard of MLB premium available from numerous sources and devices?

Just some FYI: I had D from inception (thus the every single ird comments)
My bill / acct # says (used to say) I was in the 1st 2000 cx's ever (18+ years)

I've been with Dish 'bout 3-4 years now I think. (Orig hopper)
( not about $$ with me either FYI its just these comments from fanboys are flat out lies without mathematics involved)

I Have no intention of going anywhere and for that matter can get Any Att service for half price for as long as I want ( wife is ATT) if money was a determining factor.

I have dish. Why? Simply the best available service/EQ period.

You've been with D so long ( like I was) and don't know what you are missing I guess ...as well as those others from various sites around. ( yes I DO read a lot).
Stock holders from around the internet tend to steer and defend beyond what is real (fact).
Look at that other place.
Needs to be renamed IMHO to "the unofficial O fficial" defender of blind faith!

I'm a bit confused. Are you saying you left Directv for Dish because of what was written on the internet about Directv vs Dish?
And I do know what I'd be missing going to Dish, Yankee games. That's a TINY LITTLE point that you conveniently ignored.
I'm not Directv fanboy, I just want to watch what I want. I can't get what I want with Dish.

Reactions: ChadT41
Back to the dispute. I was just at Foxnews.com and one of the ads was for Dishnetwork, TV and Internet for 35/month.

I thought that was funny. I figured that Fox would keep those ads from coming up some how.
I change my answer now. Since the agreement was reached, Fox is now showing Dish ads. :)

I'm a bit confused. Are you saying you left Directv for Dish because of what was written on the internet about Directv vs Dish?
And I do know what I'd be missing going to Dish, Yankee games. That's a TINY LITTLE point that you conveniently ignored.
I'm not Directv fanboy, I just want to watch what I want. I can't get what I want with Dish.
No I left for EQ and service advantage(s) ( true anywhere and hopper performance) and I've never leased nothing from D in the whole tenure with them so could walk anytime.
Like I said I've got ever ird made by them and in multiples.
That Hughes TiVo and maybe the hr-20 (before they killed performance with their software) is the only tolerable EQ they Have EVER had.

Point I ignored?
Ever tried MLB via playstation? ( best version there is)

I don't have a Playstation, so I'd have to buy one and pay for MLB content. How much would that cost?

I believe Fox News is back guys. I was on the phone with Dish and there was cheering in the background and they told me the news. I got $30 off for 3 months a few minutes before it happened.

Reactions: eblkheart
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts