dishstandsbyyou gives you a great credit for fox dispute

Status
Please reply by conversation.
ChadT41,did you at one time have a lawsuit against Dish?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
There was a potential lawsuit at one point in time. Nothing was ever filed, and all sides came to agreements.

I have taken the time and made the effort to chastise both sides in this dispute. Got a reply from Dish thanking me for contacting them and expressing my feelings on the matter. Don't know if it'll make any difference...

Have you seen the latest from Mr. Ergen on 204? Now he's throwing insults at Fox calling them "arrogant" and extortionists. That's a statement about his character, Does not bode well for the "negociations" !

Have you seen the latest from Mr. Ergen on 204? Now he's throwing insults at Fox calling them "arrogant" and extortionists. That's a statement about his character, Does not bode well for the "negociations" !
You are just a hateful little man aren't you? All over your choice to leave and can't take your recordings?

You are just a hateful little man aren't you? All over your choice to leave and can't take your recordings?

I'm not the one hurling insults like you and Mr. Ergen. It's disgusting and a statement about his character, and yours for defending him/they as much as you do. :bigok

Betcha he also insults his banker, wife or car salesman during negociations. Ya think?

Baddddddddddddddddddd business.

So he is a bad man for telling fox that what they are doing could be considered extortion, but it is completely ethical to tell the customers of the company you are trying to negotiate with to switch to their competitors?

And it wasn't an insult, it was an observation. You have spewed nothing but hate driven by emotion, on EVERY post you have submitted.

Reactions: KAB
And it wasn't an insult, it was an observation. You have spewed nothing but hate driven by emotion, on EVERY post you have submitted.

Were you a hall monitor in grade school and recent graduate of the Thought Police academy? :biggrin2

So he is a bad man for telling fox that what they are doing could be considered extortion,

As a Chairman, a role model for a large corporation, airing your anger in a public forum is not smart. That's what you do behind closed doors.

....but it is completely ethical to tell the customers of the company you are trying to negotiate with to switch to their competitors?

Sounds like a viable solution to me. If you can't get your favorite Merlot at your wine store anymore, then you shop around until you find someone that sells it.

Easy peasy.....

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts