Disney HD back on dish?

When Disney HD was dropped, the only effect it had is now the kids watch a little less TV... The other day I walked into the playroom and they had actually pulled all the books off the shelves and were looking at them. We've also found ourselves diverted to outside activities (like WE used to do when I was a kid... heaven forbid do something OUTSIDE with the family.) ....Life is too short to worry about Disney HD, FX, and your RSN.

If the kids are yapping about no HD, send them outside to play. If you miss National Geo or RSN, go out with them and EXPLORE yourself or play a game of football--that's AT LEAST 1080p resolution!

If the wife misses FX, go do "something else" for 30 minutes that entertaining. WIN/WIN!

When Disney HD was dropped, the only effect it had is now the kids watch a little less TV... The other day I walked into the playroom and they had actually pulled all the books off the shelves and were looking at them. We've also found ourselves diverted to outside activities (like WE used to do when I was a kid... heaven forbid do something OUTSIDE with the family.) ....Life is too short to worry about Disney HD, FX, and your RSN.

If the kids are yapping about no HD, send them outside to play. If you miss National Geo or RSN, go out with them and EXPLORE yourself or play a game of football--that's AT LEAST 1080p resolution!

If the wife misses FX, go do "something else" for 30 minutes that entertaining. WIN/WIN!

It's good they are watching less tv but why would losing the HD version of the Disney Channels prevent them from watching it on the SD versions that are still there?

So why not just cut the cord entirely and get rid of pay TV, since you seem to feel channel drops are no big deal?

In regards to the Disney channels until Charlie pays what is owed Disney they will not return. If Charlie stiffs other programmers such as Fox out of money or expects it on the cheap and his terms he will loose more. Hardball tactics won't get him anyplace fast and hurts the subscriber.

I love how people bitch about the costs and then when a satellite or cable broadcaster takes a stand everyone gets pissed and talks about jumping ship.

tough for a company to take a stand on your behalf if your not willing to take a stand.

That sucks that Dish managed to screw this up and lose these channels. Some of my daughters favorite shows are on those channels.
It was actually good for me. The DVR stopped getting filled up with Disney HD channels of shows that weren't even in HD to begin with.

Talk about trolling, Why dontcha read the post before that, that talks about fox as well as I was pointing out that things weren't looking good with them. No matter what I do, Whatchel1 will never be happy. Its a fact of life!

I'm perfectly fine You are the one that is always gripping. And it's always about a company that you left. You must really miss E* as you are the one trolling the E* forums.

Last edited:
"Somebody has to kill the babysitter."

Hay maybe if we all drop dish their will be more time with the family.:angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts