Do you really need to watch tv while on the toliet?

tv while taking a dump

• yes

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • no

Votes: 53 46.5%
  • maybe

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • hell yeah.

Votes: 24 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.

stonecold

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 23, 2004
Directv La La Land
I seen these commericals on TV for the MRV options from DTV and they show a tv in th bathroom. Do we really need to watch TV while taking a dump.

The house down here in florida I do have a 15 inch LCD in the wall mainly because I had one and I accidentlay made a hole that should not been in the bathroom so I put the tv there something I got from Verizon when I first got fios internet service.

I dont watch it I have a whole house audio system tied into the living room surround soulnd i just hit the button in the bathroom to listen to tv I dont need to see it while showing or using the toleit or shaving.

I voted yes, even though I don't have a TV in the crapper. The reason for the yes vote is because it would be awesome on SuperBowl Sunday if you're food wasn't sitting well and you had to take care of business and didn't want to miss the game. :D

In my youth I once installed CATV,

One A frame installation was prewired for six runs including one in the crapper. The explanation was..."When I have my guys over for a game I don't want nobody missin anythin when nature calls!"

Like the song said, he hired a wino to decorate the home. The rest of the sets were in the kitchen, a wet bar, in the garage and around a great room. He tipped for extra splitters and cable for an extra set on a cart...I didn't ask why.

Joe

I voted yes, even though I don't have a TV in the crapper. The reason for the yes vote is because it would be awesome on SuperBowl Sunday if you're food wasn't sitting well and you had to take care of business and didn't want to miss the game. :D

Let me have this one please!

SO it would be a super bowel if you could sit on it and watch another super bowel?

Joe

I've got a 7" TV that I normally use to aim dishes but otherwise its in the crapper

listen to the news when I take a shower and ya never know when a ballgame is on and ya gotta go :)

I've got an iPhone and a slingbox. So I don't strictly need a TV in there. :)

Heck, I even remote administer my server farm from the crapper. Less interruptions from pesky users that way.

Sometimes when I am in the middle of a good baseball game, I will take my laptop or phone in the bathroom with me and continue watching the game on either device.

NO!!!!! HELL NO!!!!

If I have to go to the bathroom while watching something I hit pause, that is why it's there plus for when the wife wants to freaking talk to you while your watching your show:rant::rant::rant:.

It never fails just when you're getting into the show she has to talk about her day, thank goodness for pause.:D:D:D

If it was already there....sure

If I installed it? I dont know how to explain to my friends or family why there was one in there.

It's pre-wired to my master bathroom but I have not installed one yet. I take my laptop in the crapper so I can be on this forum!!!

Yep, got a 15" on the wall. It is all about football. Prefer everything live.

I had an install of 7 receivers in a double-wide trailer in MS with not only a tv in the bathroom, but it was sitting on top of the lady's mini fridge...A t.v. is understandable , but a fridge in the toliet ? Too much bathroom time I believe...That's the last place I want to eat a sandwich...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts