Doctor Who: Series 6

I didn't like the split season, but didn't mid the two part episodes.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

So I just watched the Christmas special. Sorry it took so long.

"The Caretaker"

I wonder if that is going to be a new theme.

That was said A LOT.

Good stand alone episode.

I, too, just watched the Christmas special and really enjoyed it. My only worry was not seeing Amy Pond until the very end...I really hope they keep her in the series. I'm in love with her....:heart

Ghpr13:)

Already been announced she is leaving. It is now whether the character leaves the show amongst the living or not.

Nooooooooooo!!! Say it ain't so! Amy Pond is sooooo Hot!!! And I thought a fine actress too!

Ghpr13:cry:

I would like to see Donna Noble brought back as another actress. Remember, she is now part timelord, she regenerates and becomes the second only timelord!

I think that the Doctor doesn't prefer older women like Donna as his partner. He seems to have a history of picking younger girls in their early 20s as his partner. I don't think that Donna and the Doctor has to much chemistry. Chemistry seems to be what makes the show click.

I never knew Amy was leaving ... she is indeed a pretty girl ... but I think it was time for her to go ... the stories with her were not really bringing anything new lately.

I re-watched the season finale. I still love the "question in plain site" ... I smacked my forehead on that one the first time around. A LOT of talk about The Doctor slipping into the "shadows". The "caretaker" references in the Christmas special seem to go along with that theme. I can't wait to see how this evolves.

I just had a random thought ...

Again, talking about the season finale ... the lake was a "fixed point in time".

However ... River clearly stated ... that fixed points in time can be "re-written" ... hence ... that is why time stood still and everything was happening at once.

Now lets transition to Torchwood - Miracle Day for second. Is not Jack a "fixed point in time". However ... with the shocker ending of that series ...

I wonder if Mofat was "hinting" that "fixed points in time can be written" ... and hence Jack and now his U.S. "counterpart"???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts