Does D* still offer paperless billing?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Willis

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 14, 2005
I was one of those a few months ago that D* switched to paperless bills without letting me know... Got it switch back after reading about it on this site. I have decided that I would like to go back to paperless bills (email). The D* site has a tab that says change to paperless bill but the link only takes you to view bills..

I called D* today and was told by a CSR that D* only offered paperless billing to people who set up recurring payments, is that true?

Thanks

I was one of those a few months ago that D* switched to paperless bills without letting me know... Got it switch back after reading about it on this site. I have decided that I would like to go back to paperless bills (email). The D* site has a tab that says change to paperless bill but the link only takes you to view bills..

I called D* today and was told by a CSR that D* only offered paperless billing to people who set up recurring payments, is that true?

Thanks

Could be, I have auto debiting and no paper bill.

I have had paperless billing for three years and never signed up for recurring payment. Probably CSR bs.

Could be, I have auto debiting and no paper bill.

The D* site says this in FAQ:
"If you signed up for Auto Bill Pay using Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), you will only receive a paper statement. As a result of banking regulations, EFT customers may no longer view statements online. If you do not pay using EFT and you cannot view your statement online, please contact us at 1-800-531-5000. "

The D* site says this in FAQ:
"If you signed up for Auto Bill Pay using Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), you will only receive a paper statement. As a result of banking regulations, EFT customers may no longer view statements online. If you do not pay using EFT and you cannot view your statement online, please contact us at 1-800-531-5000. "

That's odd, and not true! Like I posted, I have auto debiting (EFT) and do not get a paper bill. Don't blame the mailman, 'cause I am the mailman! ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)