Does DISH make outbound calls to "update your records"?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The problem is I don’t have $100.000 to pay an attorney to go after it.

Charlie will spend a million in litigation to avoid paying a million out.

I had a talk with Charlie about you. He said if he paid you the $1.5 Million he owed you, he wouldn't be able to continue giving me a discount on my service. Well, you can guess what I told Charlie.

Are you saying they would bleed more if you were still there ?

Well I would be signing up people and wouldn’t be encouraging customers to cancel.

Likely not enough to make a dent in their business, but I do get a sense of satisfaction every time I speak to a customer who has Dish and suggesting getting rid of Dish and going with a bundle.

So it was your call not to go after Dish then...

The deal was to go in 50/50 with a former business associate of mine and for his lawyer to represent me on contingency.

I was fine with the deal until I learned the plan was to take the settlement money, put it in escrow in Chicago and then my former business associate was going to sue me for the rest.

So I did what I had to do and put a stop to the whole thing.

I had a good case but the issue was explaining it to a lawyer to take the case on contingency.

The deal was to go in 50/50 with a former business associate of mine and for his lawyer to represent me on contingency.

I was fine with the deal until I learned the plan was to take the settlement money, put it in escrow in Chicago and then my former business associate was going to sue me for the rest.

I had a good case but the issue was explaining it to a lawyer to take the case on contingency.
So your ex-partner apparently thought his claim was stronger than yours. Ok, got it...

Reactions: HipKat and glynnp

That is so much more than I wanted to know.

You might get some sympathy if you whine that you got stuck with the Detroit Tigers.

So your ex-partner apparently thought his claim was stronger than yours. Ok, got it...

No. He had absolutely no claim and only accounted for like 5% of my business.

He was only being included because we where using his lawyer and wanted a larger percentage till I finally agreed on 50% just to see if him and his idiot attorney where actually going to do anything.

Then this guy ran his mouth to one of my mutual friends on how he was going to take the settlement, put it in escrow and sue me for my half claiming I owed him money.

So after wasting 3 years trying to come to to an agreement with him, then the eventual frivolous lawsuit that followed after I told both of them to go F themselves when I found out about their plan, too much time has passed to do anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts