Does DISH make outbound calls to "update your records"?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I started the thread only to find out if DISH makes outbound calls to "update your records" but the swerving conversations have been interesting. :clapping

I used to watch Benny Hill weekly. At the time, it was pretty risque. Pretty mild nowadays.

Never seen a black one- only green! . . .

"Very Dark Dark Dark . . . Dark Green . . . "

chinook-fast-rope.jpg 71eJpkXpRfL._SL1500_.jpg

I am evidently on a flight plan out of Ft. Campbell that is used every couple of weeks. The rotor wash(?) shakes the house.

"I'm in the middle of 3 AFB's and all kinds of things are flying around. Especially on National Holiday's and Monday Night Football." "BUT it's the rotor wash that's my downfall." "Well, any air vehicle prop/jet wash that can be heard, and some that aren't, I run out of the house like a little kid to what it is." "We get varying levels on the Copter wash depending on how high they are flying or not . . . "I LOVE IT!!!" "4 Chinooks, or any craft in any formation, that's gold."

Reactions: Jon J
I tell them to send a car with lights and siren since I have never ridden in the back of one.
a bit off topic, but I could never understand why people would believe the IRS is going to tip them off of an imminent arrest granting you time to flee! Also, most of the people who get those calls aren't worthy of an arrest (like the millionaires who owe big-time), just worthy of getting letters and wages being garnished, but no arrest. I do know a few people who really did believe the IRS was a coming to arrest them.

Reactions: SandFarmer
I got that call a few weeks ago. I kept the guy on the phone for 45 minutes while he thought I was taking an Uber to Walmart to buy Google play gift cards.

He called me out at the end, but I responded “but I wasted 45 minutes of your time’ which was responded to a “F**k you” before he hung up

I got that call a few weeks ago. I kept the guy on the phone for 45 minutes while he thought I was taking an Uber to Walmart to buy Google play gift cards.

He called me out at the end, but I responded “but I wasted 45 minutes of your time’ which was responded to a “F**k you” before he hung up

You sure have a lot of time on your hands. Is DirectTV that slow?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts