Does DISH make outbound calls to "update your records"?

No. He had absolutely no claim and only accounted for like 5% of my business.

He was only being included because we where using his lawyer and wanted a larger percentage till I finally agreed on 50% just to see if him and his idiot attorney where actually going to do anything.

Then this guy ran his mouth to one of my mutual friends on how he was going to take the settlement, put it in escrow and sue me for my half claiming I owed him money.

So after wasting 3 years trying to come to to an agreement with him, then the eventual frivolous lawsuit that followed after I told both of them to go F themselves when I found out about their plan, too much time has passed to do anything.
Three years arguing over how badly he was going to screw you over? You must be a very patient man, Claude...

Reactions: charlesrshell
Let's get back to the original problem which is criminal Indian Call Centers scamming America on a daily basis. It's a huge problem

Reactions: HipKat
I get these types of calls all of the time. I just hang up. I will do that enough and often the outfits quits calling.
I was getting the "We know you questions about health care...." calls every day from spoofed local numbers and I'd just blacklist them. One day,I stayed on the line, pressed 1 at the end of the recording and when a woman came on, I exploded threatening to have the number skip traced and fire bomb their building.

Never got another on of those calls....

It’s like drugs.

I sometimes personally go out and do the conversion.

I love taking the dish network dish down and dropping it off the roof and putting it in the customers trash.

I do remove the LNB so the customer can return it
Thank you so much for your time.

I have a better understanding why you couldn't find a lawyer that would take you seriously.

That you up there Claude ?
dish.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)