does orby have a satellite meter on it`s screen?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

prop

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 8, 2009
mexico
i am trying to tune an old world direct dish get orby.i am using a tracker lite meter and i think i`m on it but is there a signal meter on the screen on an orby ird , like dtv?

While trying to find my orby dish location the signal meter only worked for a couple minutes then went blank. I had to keep reentering the signal meter a few times to I found the signal. When I finally got a signal it kept working. Then I peaked the dish for best signal.

Reactions: FTA4PA
do you have to have subscription to use the meter?
Did you find it ok? It's abt 3 levels down in the settings.

Note - it's slow, might be best to use an external meter to rough in the dish then go to the built in meter to fine tune.

Does not take much of an external meter - I used an old cheap squeal meter and it helped a lot.

i think maybe the dish and or lnb i`m using are no good.i have been using a tracker lite to try to rough it in but i`m not getting any solid signal.i have used it ti tune dish and dtv with no problem but can`t get the 117 i tried different frequency and lo settings but can`t pick it up.i ordered a dish from orby and will try that next week when it gets here

I ended up getting the orby dish and it was a lot easier to tune in as long as you follow the directions to set up the dish. Also make sure your pipe is plumb or it will be hard to find the satelite,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts