Done with Dish Network!!!

Try calling the phone company with a problem. If the problem is on their end they will not charge, but if they decide it is something on your end it is $250/hour...[/QUOTE]

I had AT&T out to my house last year because my internet connection kept cutting out. The tech came out on a Saturday morning, determined it was some old phone lines interfering with the DSL and cut out all the old lines. He even gave me his personal cell phone number in case I had another problem after he left.
They never charged me a dime. My internet connection has been rock steady ever since.

Yes, I think you are out of line, Now if you only have had service for 90 days or less or so, then I would say your NOT out of line, but 8 years being a customer, the dish WILL move eventually, if dish/directv sent out techs on their dime to every customer that ever had a problem, well you can fill in the rest..

Leases have terms, and when you enter into the lease those terms should be clear, though granted Dish lease agreements state they can change the agreement at any time. So while we may feel that the common terms of a lease mean one thing, it doesn't really matter. As the terms of the lease spell out what it really means.

I am completely fed up with the audacity of Dish to pull the kind of crap they do trying to imply costs are lower than what they really are by nickel and dimeing us with fees. But I feel like DirecTV would be even worse.

Not quite

There is a move in Congress today to greatly restrict OTA, forcing local broadcasters to share bandwidth and basically all but killing HD; or to eliminate OTA altogether. Our Congress Critters at work.

Not exactly true they are trying to redistribute more of the spectrum again. It is going to be a trick juggling act to do what both sides wants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts