Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I just got word from one of my contacts at Voom that Sears stores do not have their displays setup yet.

I am told that the setup of displays will begin next week.

So if your thinking of going to Sears tonight just to see Voom stay home. :)

motjes2 said:
I called my local sears and they never heard of it...
The local Sears here in Winchester, VA at least heard of it. The sales dude said that they have a planned meeting tomorrow and thinkd they will tell sales about it.

I guess these guys only need 2 weeks to do a nationwide rollout!!!!

The second post on this AVSForum has a nice detail of channels:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=300651

Robert

I went to Sears today in Ocean Township, NJ. and the two salesman there never hear of Voom. I remember reading a new article several months ago that it would not be offered in areas which are already serviced by Cablevision, ie NJ and the New York City area. They probably don't want to compete with another subsidiary of their own company. Can anyone shed some lite on this? For example I subscribe to the "Family Plan" of Cablevision. I haven't seen any mention of Voom on there site.

Stargazer said:
I guess my suspision of them not going to every single Sears outlet was true.

We should try again next week. Hopefully Sears will atleast inform their stores by then!

Robert :D

VOOM Info is in at Sears

The Sears store in Bay City Michigan just got their brochures today with all of the channels listed; I am on my way. :D

Re: VOOM Info is in at Sears

tropicaldreamer said:
The Sears store in Bay City Michigan just got their brochures today with all of the channels listed; I am on my way. :D

Yes, please post any programming information you can get. I particularly would like to know what is in each "Plus Pack"

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)