Don't You Hate It When ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'll go ahead and get in trouble, but this thread is not something to portrays well on the site, especially when a mod is running it like a dictatorship. The SOP around here by a few is to call anyone with facts or a valid opinion on 3D a "hater", which reminds me of times at AVS. Once again a mod is man offender. If you want to call people names and be an ass, fine, but not as a mod.

As far as me, as I stay teetering on the fence of not really liking 3D, to trying a flick here and there. And, even though I am labeled a hater, I havge a ton of experience with home 3D. Even though one opinion above is that the most of the "haters" here do not have any experience with it. This is just as mean spirited as the people you would label trolls or haters, and its got an AVS feel, started by a mod. Embarrassing.

People with valid complaints in the Dish and Directv forums dont get shunned, unless we are gonna be like DBSTalk with Directv and only allow happy land.

Apparently we are supposed to take all negative comments to the Chit Chat Club.

I was just about going to after the last few comments. I understand. It's not that people can't post facts, it's the same individuals trolling particularly this section.

S~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)