Down Arrow Key

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bgothard72

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 25, 2007
Jemison, Alabama, United States
In July Access Directv it says that you can press the down arrow key and be able to start recording up to 90 minutes of live tv on tuner 1 and press the down arrow key to choose the program for tuner 2 and press the down arrow key and switch between them. It does not work on my HR21-100. Does anyone know when this will be active?

I wonder why they put it in the magazine when it is still in testing? Unless they plan to release it nationally this month.

I wonder why they put it in the magazine when it is still in testing? Unless they plan to release it nationally this month.
It's still June. :)

Since it was in the July issue, one can assume that this feature will become available in July. :)

Expect the next software version in July. But that could be 7/31. :(

In July Access Directv it says that you can press the down arrow key and be able to start recording up to 90 minutes of live tv on tuner 1 and press the down arrow key to choose the program for tuner 2 and press the down arrow key and switch between them. It does not work on my HR21-100. Does anyone know when this will be active?
I can do it now. Download the CEs on Friday or Saturday and you will be able to as well.

The feature is in testing now in the cutting edge forum.

Since it is in the magazine, I would expect we'll see the testing produce a new national release in the next few weeks.

Still no update on this!

I can assure you that DirecTv is working on this and would very much like to keep the commit date. I can't say because I don't know but it looks like it could be released before end of JULY...any day now. It's already been demonstrated successfully.

It can't come too soon for me. For those of you that have it from the CE release. Does it act just like the Tivo did? Where it will always record the live channels on both tuners all the time?

You have to activate it everytime? That sucks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)