download 4dtv maps?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Techfizzle

Banned
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
my dish cant see the "honing satellite" for the maps (123w) is there anyway i can download maps through the mmap port on the dsr-922?

move the dish next door to G5 100. You need to be on a premium movie mux to have the maps download

On a 920 you will need to do a unplug replug to update the maps, be careful though if you have not changed your battery by now, this is for a map update, after a master reset it should auto load once on the correct transponder.

okay i should of been a little more informative
Due to trees all satellites past 119 are blocked il have to confirm tommarow if 123 is do-able.
edit: looks like most 4dtv sats are past 119... damnit!
also please answer my thread "picked up a c-band dish"
also how come some channels on g16 have a green bar even if they are sd feeds with good qauilty and level?

okay i should of been a little more informative
also how come some channels on g16 have a green bar even if they are sd feeds with good qauilty and level?

Tech, are you saying you get the green DCII light on G16? I wasn't aware there were any DCII signals there since the ku services moved to AMC18 last spring. Now, I'll have to check.

How long since the receiver was used? Maybe the maps are good. Is the W5 tile there? How about X4? That was the ku side of G16.

A minor remap within the past few weeks when Blackbelt went away on W5 644.

i reset my receiver thats why what 4dtv channels are east of 123? what about w4?

Tech, are you saying you get the green DCII light on G16? I wasn't aware there were any DCII signals there since the ku services moved to AMC18 last spring. Now, I'll have to check.

How long since the receiver was used? Maybe the maps are good. Is the W5 tile there? How about X4? That was the ku side of G16.

the receiver might still lock on G16 but there are no channels. If a channel map was done that would have removed G4 KU (G16) channels from the guide

Status
Please reply by conversation.