Driod X comes complete with a Kill Switch

lol are you guys jealous that I have screwed up verizons systems so bad that they dont even know when I get an upgrade? so this one came exactly 9 months early..its not my fault I made 6 phone calls till I got someone who would do it for me :D

lol are you guys jealous that I have screwed up verizons systems so bad that they dont even know when I get an upgrade? so this one came exactly 9 months early..its not my fault I made 6 phone calls till I got someone who would do it for me :D

Sweet.

You said the fall lineup has come out; do you have a link to that? I'll still wait until November, but I am curious; been hoping for something to blow Droid X out of the water in terms of specs, for the next generation for smartphones.

I wish Droid 2 had a faster processor than 800Mhz; hell I am running at 800mhz now. And while an improved keyboard is nice, and it would be nice to keep all of my accessories (2 docks, belt holder, car dock, etc...) I too am underwhelmed by it.

Sweet.

You said the fall lineup has come out; do you have a link to that? I'll still wait until November, but I am curious; been hoping for something to blow Droid X out of the water in terms of specs, for the next generation for smartphones.

I wish Droid 2 had a faster processor than 800Mhz; hell I am running at 800mhz now. And while an improved keyboard is nice, and it would be nice to keep all of my accessories (2 docks, belt holder, car dock, etc...) I too am underwhelmed by it.

here is the summer/fall lineup and also according to this droid 2 does have a 1 ghz processor :)

Exclusive: Verizon Wireless Summer device catalog leaked « Boy Genius Report

i think thats outdated even before its released, they dropped the kins, and theres no fascinate on there

I understand what you are saying but Kin was dropped by microsoft not verizon....in fact everyone was shocked that M$ dropped it so fast...also the fascinate no on ones when that is going to be released, I would AssUme that it would be mid Nov. to catch holiday shoppers. I would again assume this is their list for the next two months or so (minus kin) due to the fact it has droid 2 and droid x...also the reason I say they wont release the fascinate till nov or so is due to the fact that the droid x just came out and is selling so well...that would be the incredible, the x and the fascinate (probably easily 3 out of top 5 of all android phones) selling at the same time and I dont think they want to burn everyone out that fast! plus the X is their flagship right now.

I understand what you are saying but Kin was dropped by microsoft not verizon....in fact everyone was shocked that M$ dropped it so fast...also the fascinate no on ones when that is going to be released, I would AssUme that it would be mid Nov. to catch holiday shoppers. I would again assume this is their list for the next two months or so (minus kin) due to the fact it has droid 2 and droid x...also the reason I say they wont release the fascinate till nov or so is due to the fact that the droid x just came out and is selling so well...that would be the incredible, the x and the fascinate (probably easily 3 out of top 5 of all android phones) selling at the same time and I dont think they want to burn everyone out that fast! plus the X is their flagship right now.

the x is just too big

im waiting to see the fascinate. see how big it is. i dont want anything much bigger then my omnia

fascinate is right in between the droid and the x from what I have read it is 4 inches in size and should be pretty comfortable in the hand , again this is from what I am reading.

the x is just too big

im waiting to see the fascinate. see how big it is. i dont want anything much bigger then my omnia

Since the Fascinate is a 4" screen it is about 3/8 total difference in length. A coworker has the Vibrant on Sprint. It looks similar to a iPhone 3GS. However, I like my Droid X.

I have now had mine for 9 Days. This phone and the Evo are the best out there. I had a guy next me on a Flight to Georgia with a iPhone 4. The iPhone 4 is pretty good but the Droid X is much better.

guess what comes tommorow (well other then my wifes 5th replacement tour, and yes you read that right, 5th one)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick tip if you have had 3 in a month tell VZW you are sick and tired of the broken devices. I had 3 of them before opting out for a Droid. I had to pay some out of pocket but it was worth. I have since bough the Droid X.

Original Droid 1 is now on Froyo. Update.zip files are available from droid life. I am guessing that the Droid X will not get froyo until after the Droid 2 comes out.

got the phone up and running..its nice not 100% on keeping it though we will see....just real quick as I am very busy today here is the difference between the two cameras!

Attachments

• IMG_20100804_091725.jpg
    IMG_20100804_091725.jpg
    759.6 KB · Views: 120
  • x.jpg
    x.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 118
The X must be in 8MP I will guess?

Here is one I took last week visiting Athens, GA

One is in 6MP Widescreen and the other is the Panoramic,which is 2MP I believe.

Attachments

• 2010-07-30_13-19-59_695.jpg
    2010-07-30_13-19-59_695.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 104
  • 2010-07-30_13-20-59_627.jpg
    2010-07-30_13-20-59_627.jpg
    591.9 KB · Views: 109
first off the screen was way to big for me, I couldnt pocket it very comfortably...I think 4 inches is the biggest I will go...also it seem to freeze and have lag for NO reason at all. made me nervous.

edit: and yes I am going back to droid 1.

first off the screen was way to big for me, I couldnt pocket it very comfortably...I think 4 inches is the biggest I will go...also it seem to freeze and have lag for NO reason at all. made me nervous.

edit: and yes I am going back to droid 1.

AH, I was concerned about the size of the device.

I also thought you'd jump onto Droid 2. But I too will wait to see what the Pro is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts