dsr 920

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mike74820

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 23, 2010
oklahoma
my 920 is on the fritz just before the change over. the picture is tiling and the picture is breaking up real bad.just learned its only the digital side the analog side looks great anyone heard of these problem on the 920? if it a board can it be changed and fixed?

Last edited:
You may have some bad capacitors on the mother board, check YouTube for some video about the 922 and cap's and digital picture breakup so it might also cover your problem and the 920. No guarantee. But no one has replacement boards left.

the boards are different, since nothing available for a 920 anymore i just went ahead and bought me a 410 off ebay for 99$

I'm looking for a 920 unit or just the powersupply and wondering if you still have yours?

I have a power supply for a 920 but i live in ontario canada do not know how much shipping would be but if reasonable i would give you the power supply if you payed for the shippping. Pm me your address and zip code and tomorrow when the post office is open i will check on how much it is to ship it

Last edited:
I have a power supply for a 920 but i live in ontario canada do not know how much shipping would be but if reasonable i would give you the power supply if you payed for the shippping. Pm me your address and zip code and tomorrow when the post office is open i will check on how much it is to ship it

Sounds great, I'll send you a PM

I tried to send you a PM but I got this error message back: This user is member of usergroup that the administrator disallowed sending PM to it. Maybe an administrator can explain or correct this problem.

I tried to pm a member yesturday and got the same message. I have had no trouble pming other members here before and i am no member of any usergroup ( donot even know what that means)?????

I tried PMing you about the power supply and got the same message, so there must be a problem with the pm feature. Also i will not be able to find out about shippping cost till Wed. as the post offices are closed till then

I tried PMing you about the power supply and got the same message, so there must be a problem with the pm feature.

I'm having the same problem with PM's Scott tried some things last week for me but it didn't resolve it. He said he was sending a ticket off on it and don't know when he will hear back. So it is what it is I guess. :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)