dsr 920

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Transponder

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 6, 2010
USA
I have a GI DSR920 I have been trying to get the x4 sat to map in. I have tryed the 7 step procedure and my channel count will only reach 800. if i try using a sat such as G0 or any others to try and map it the receiver count will only go to 714 no mater what i do it just will not map in x4. I checked the software version on this receiver and it says 061 is that the correct version it supposed to be or would this be the problem?

Up to date software version on a 920 should be 6D, so you could be right about that being the problem.

I think ATS can do quite a bit. They have the tools and the inside info. I'd like to get my hands on some firmware versions, learn how to modify and how they load them. I would love to come up with up a custom version to load in the 922 that gave us extra features. Maybe we can uncover something with the 4play TNG project were working on. My ultimate goal is to see the 922 with the features it should have as a hobbyist receiver without anyone telling us what we can tune in when in FP & ZK.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the response looks like I will probably retire this receiver I dont think it will be worth hassle and money put into the whole thing.

Transponder said:
Thanks guys for the response looks like I will probably retire this receiver I dont think it will be worth hassle and money put into the whole thing.

I'm sure TVROPRO and the 4play TNG team could use it!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts