DSR-922 4DTV channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.
gabshere

gabshere

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 20, 2006
Rison , Arkansas
ok i got this 4DTV and i'm fixing up my dish so its not connected up yet... what i'm wanting to know guys is ..... and i have looked at lyngsat..... is besides whats up there for DVB FTA what am i going to gain with a 4DTV ......WITHOUT listing channels , don't want to get into trouble... :) whats up there for the 4DTV is there more stuff FTA or is it mostly subs , right now i don't know if i want to sub anything and would hate to waste a good receiver..... would like some input. thanks

linuxman

linuxman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 16, 2006
North West of St. Louis, MO
Go for it George!!

There are several items that are FTA. If you need to get it authorized, just sub to a single item for 3 months. It only cost $5.83 to do that through www.callnps.com. I think you will find it is worth it. :D

Fred

T

tdti1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 23, 2004
Montreal, QC
There are a few free channels audio and video on the 4dtv, some will only come in after the unit is activated for any digital programming, there are also many wild feeds on c/ku analog but you will need to find them :)

gabshere

gabshere

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 20, 2006
Rison , Arkansas
thanks for the infor guys i also did a search and found a few things so i will at least look at it :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.