dsr922 channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chefwan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 13, 2007
South Carolina
i have the HBo package from nps . and it only had 2 hbo's on my analog receiver i got my DSR-922 today and hooked it up. and i tuned to G1-100 which is HBOW i think its a digital channel and it says i have to have a sub but i ordered that HBO package from nps from my old analog receiver 2 weeks ago and i've changed my VCRS module to my 922 receiver but it says on g1-100 i dont have that sub and i know i do. ? what could be the problem why?

Be sure to give them the ID number for the VCII+ if you have one in your 922 AND that they give you a 'hit' to activate your equipment.

Be sure to give them the ID number for the VCII+ if you have one in your 922 AND that they give you a 'hit' to activate your equipment.

its actived. but i cant get the digital channels on G1 100 a guy told me to give them my receiver # because there not aware that i have 4dtv now. i was using analog so ill give them a call tomorrow

And does anyone know how to set the clock on the 4dtv dsr 922? its off a few hours

The clock is set by the digital signal. Once you have the digital side activated, the clock should be accurate. Make sure they also activate the guide so you know what shows are coming on. Have fun.

did anyone have trouble when you got your DSR-922 . with the Dc light coming on and off. i've moved my sat east and west still it does the same. i've changed feedhorns,lnb's,what else could it be. i've pulled slight down on the dish and pushed up slightly, moved it left to right slighty. still the same thing. pixels then it goes out and freeezes. has anyone had this problem? if so what did you do to fix this. i've spent all day messing with it

The Hbo DCII channels on G1 require you dish to be working in top condition. This is because they use less error correction then say Starz. If you have a weak signal to start with you will never get the Hbo's good. Make sure the dish is peaked right . I use the Hbo's channels on G1 to peak that bird and have a 93 quality on the Hbo's. It takes time but can be done.

I don't know if you got my last message before we timed-out. Make sure your installation sub-menu has the "C-Band LNB" selected and not the "C-Band LNBF"or your servo may not be adjusting the skew. You can also have someone listen to the lnb while you adjust the skew on the 922 to see if the servo is actually working. Good luck.

The Hbo DCII channels on G1 require you dish to be working in top condition. This is because they use less error correction then say Starz. If you have a weak signal to start with you will never get the Hbo's good. Make sure the dish is peaked right . I use the Hbo's channels on G1 to peak that bird and have a 93 quality on the Hbo's. It takes time but can be done.

What all did you do to get it peak real good?

I made sure my feed was centered and the F/d and focal distance were correct. Then I went to my southern most satellite and set my elevation. Then moved to a far west bird and adjusted the N/S. Then I retured to my southern bird and pushed up and down to see if I lost anything. Then I did the same for the western end. I repeated this back and forth until I dialed it in.

I made sure my feed was centered and the F/d and focal distance were correct. Then I went to my southern most satellite and set my elevation. Then moved to a far west bird and adjusted the N/S. Then I retured to my southern bird and pushed up and down to see if I lost anything. Then I did the same for the western end. I repeated this back and forth until I dialed it in.

f/d? what is that i've been trying to figure out what it is

Status
Please reply by conversation.