DSR922 TDT count

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Corrado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2007
Hudson Valley Region, NY
I broke this off to a new thread from the DMX discussion. Stargaze thought it was impossible to have a TDT over 1920. But mine is 4961 and has no issues. Can the 922 go higher than other models?

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 175
I hooked up a spare DSR410 from WSnet and it had only 149 mapped in from W5. Which is about what I would expect.

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 144
I broke this off to a new thread from the DMX discussion. Stargaze thought it was impossible to have a TDT over 1920. But mine is 4961 and has no issues. Can the 922 go higher than other models?
1920 is max. Yours is 1706. It's the middle 4-digit number at the top of the screen. :)

Thanks for clearing that up. I was making the mistake of looking at the number above TDT. :rolleyes: I learn something everyday.
It would make sense to have the TDT count number above "TDT" on the menu but this is Motorola, and they're pretty good at not making sense! :D

It would make sense to have the TDT count number above "TDT" on the menu but this is Motorola, and they're pretty good at not making sense! :D

Did anything they do make sense?
When I posted the info on the TDT count I highlighted where the Real TDT count was located to try to make it easier for those who did not know.

---------------------------------
in my other post I put this info there:

Diagnostic Screen G Top line on my receiver....

5113 68 0 0 1756 68 68 0 700

1756 is the TDT count if this number shows 1920 then you need to do a master reset of the receiver.

700 is the channel number that the receiver is currently on

---------------------------------------------------------------------

According to the picture from Corrado in the post above here they were on channel 611 on their 922 receiver and they had a TDT count of 1706 as tvropro has stated.

On the 410 receiver their TDT count was 12. This is because the 410 does not receive all the satellite maps that the 920/921 or 922 receivers have in them (which includes the generic satellite mappings)

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts