Dst 1000

Status
Please reply by conversation.

vette86pc

Original poster
Mar 9, 2006
Does anyone have a DST 1000 card? I was wondering if it will work with MyTheatre, ProgDVB, or Ritz. I would also like to know if there are any problems with them. Thanks in advance.

Hey Vette,
I have had one 2 years or so, and I have had no problems,
Its basically a twinhan, I belive I read there are getting few and
far between to find. I bought myself a extra one and put it up, in case mine goes
down, and it will work with MT and prog. for sure, just during setup, reconize it as a twinhan compatiability, and it should work just fine.

I saw these on a web site, emailed the owner about them, he said they are the same as a 1020a. He said Twinhan licensed Chaintec to make them. They are indeed getting scarce, he had them for $39.99 each, and said he wasn't getting any more after his stock sold.

Same as a twinhan 1020a except they removed the thermal fuse and installed a choke. Seems to be an improvement, works diseqc switches well. It turns the LNB power off by a relay, just like the 1020a. Comes with their own software which looks like a copy of Twinhan's. Uses same windows drivers as far as I can tell. Mytheatre see it as a twinhan.

A real bargain at $39.00

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts