DTV OnDemand results include shows that aren't OnDemand, but are on TV??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dobeman

Original poster
Dec 27, 2008
Atlanta
Used to be a DTV customer. Took the journey from DTV to Dish to Uverse and now I'm back. Love the equipment, the price is not bad. But, having some difficulty with the OnDemand capability. Maybe you can help?

When I go the OnDemand menu and type in my search parameters--let's say "Scooby Doo" for the kids. I get back a number of results, but when I click on one, it's not actually OnDemand. My menu options for that show are what you would expect to find if you did a "Guide Search": See on Guide, Record Series, etc. Nowhere does it say, "Watch Now" or what you expect.

This isn't true of all shows, but a good number. Does anyone know how to JUST find the OnDemand instances of a particular show via the search menu?
?Thanks.

I just checked.. In the menu, go to search and browse, then go over to On Demand, then, DON'T hit the red button to search.. Just select on "ALL" in the left menu, then once it loads up, use the number keys on the remote to type in what your looking for.. This way it will only bring up on demand programs.. If you use the Red Button to search, it just does a basic smart search.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)