dtv stacked system

Status
Please reply by conversation.

servicetech

Original poster
Nov 26, 2009
Gainesvile, FL
dtv stacked system
one of the mdu's i service just received a new batch of d-12 100. the New Guided Setup & Installation Verification much different then in the past. i am unable to pull-up the diagnostic menu to change the lnb mode from unstacked to stacked. i would press the right arrow and active button at the same time, that would pull up the menu. dtv tech support had no idea?

It's hidden in a different place. I read about it in another forum a few days ago. I'll poke around a few of my other hang-outs and see if I can locate it.

Try this, from Randon Joe, a new member at DBSTalk:

D-12 Models
D12-500s (YMMV, but I suspect any D12 with the latest firmware from the factory will do this) require you to press [Right Arrow] + [Active] at the Language Select Screen, which is the very first screen of the configuration. Only on this screen can you reach the LNB Setup menu.

R-16 Models
R16-300s required a force download. From what I've heard, the download comes down off transponder 2. Even if you you are on a stacked signal (where the receiver would not normally see transponder 2) it will still complete a download. From there it is a similar setup; [Right Arrow] + [Active] at the Language Select screen.

HOW TO: Change LNB setup for newest DTV firmware - DBSTalk.Com

dtv stacked system
one of the mdu's i service just received a new batch of d-12 100. the New Guided Setup & Installation Verification much different then in the past. i am unable to pull-up the diagnostic menu to change the lnb mode from unstacked to stacked. i would press the right arrow and active button at the same time, that would pull up the menu. dtv tech support had no idea?

dtv stacked system

merged all your posts into one thread

DO NOT CREATE MULTIPLE POSTS OF THE SAME THING IN DIFFERENT AREAS

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)