DTV TC Premier $50

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jamieh1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 27, 2004
Greenville Washington New Bern, NC
On My directv.com account management is has as one of the package options 1st month of TC Premier for $50, thats a pretty good deal, I went to the terms of the deal it just said you're required to keep the package for 30 days or pay $10.

Yes, I saw it too. But is there a commitment to keep it for longer than 1 month? And when you downgrade, will you then have to pay the higher price for TC+ 49.99 vs 48.99?

I am looking at my account on D*s website now and it is showing me the same options...It gives me 2 options to choose from for TC Premier....1.TC Premier for $99.99/monthly 2.TC Premier $50.00 for the 1st month,you save $49.99...It is also listing 2 options for TC Plus...first option for $49.99/monthly or $0.00 for the 1st month,save $49.99.I don't see any catches or disclaimers listed anywhere on that page to get this deal.

mine says the same. while on the phone with CSR he didn't know about it!:eek: and he claimed it was ONLY for new customers, even though i kept telling him online it said so! :rolleyes:

I am not seeing this. Where does it say this on your account? It shows just the regular prices for me.

ramy said:
I am not seeing this. Where does it say this on your account? It shows just the regular prices for me.

It did come up when you selected "Change Programming", under your account, but today, I noticed it is no longer there.

hdtvtechno said:
and those who ordered, will be charged full price :devil: :D

Not according to my account. I chose the TC+ for $0 first month (the offer is no longer there by the way). I have DVR and HD package. Says I owe 15 bucks this month. After 30 days, I'll go back to TC. Pretty good deal for those who ordered.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)