Dual LNB holder @ 6 degrees

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

acuevas

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jun 11, 2009
Orange County
Hi All,

I set up my dish ( 36" DirecTV WorldDirect ) using lnb holder described above. I am only using one lnb and would like to make use of the extra opening, 6 degrees apart, for a second lnb. The dish is set up at optimal settings for AMC4 101.

I don't know if anybody has a similar set up, but what satellite, if any, would I hit if I simply inserted a second lnb in opening available? Thanks.

Attachments

• DSC03741.JPG
    DSC03741.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 185
Hi All,

I set up my dish ( 36" DirecTV WorldDirect ) using lnb holder described above. I am only using one lnb and would like to make use of the extra opening, 6 degrees apart, for a second lnb. The dish is set up at optimal settings for AMC4 101.

I don't know if anybody has a similar set up, but what satellite, if any, would I hit if I simply inserted a second lnb in opening available? Thanks.

You could try and get 95ºW and 101ºW since they are 6 degrees appart from each other, since 107ºW Ku doesn't has a lot of feeds.

Cheers

M.

Maybe he could even target:
89-95-101ºW using another LNB in the other side of the dish.

89 has been having a fair amount of baseball feeds from spring training as of lately (I've seen: Angels, BoSox, Yankees and some Seattle i think it was, wildfeeds).

Cheers

M.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)