KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
New Duplicate, non-subscribed channels in All HD Guide

Must have something to do with the new packages. The non-voom HD channels (9xxx) are being duplicated as 5xxx's, red, non subscribed. Weird. Check it out.

Must have something to do with the new packages. The non-voom HD channels (9xxx) are being duplicated as 5xxx's, red, non subscribed. Weird. Check it out.

I signed up for that package and still receive mine mapdowned or in the 9000's. So it isnt for that at this time anyways.

With the everything pack it seems I now have 5 HD channels. The red, NBA, Hockey etc is a pita to even bother scrolling through the HD list.:rolleyes:

i still think its false advertising for dish to continue to say they are the leader in HD programming.

i give it a few months they will remove that from there advertising some one i am sure will file a lawsuit to that affect

i still think its false advertising for dish to continue to say they are the leader in HD programming.

i give it a few months they will remove that from there advertising some one i am sure will file a lawsuit to that affect
Give it a rest!:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)