Duplicate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke this morning to find my clone has now duplicated himself. My first clue to this was that my wife was smiling when I woke up. This is not good. Or maybe it is. This is getting confusing again.

Geez, this thread is getting long-5 pages now. I hope I'm not duplicating a duplicate of a previous duplicate post. If you are seeing double, would that mean that there is double duplicate, which would be the same as quadruple duplicate? I'm getting confused.

I woke this morning to find my clone has now duplicated himself. My first clue to this was that my wife was smiling when I woke up. This is not good. Or maybe it is. This is getting confusing again.

Then I must have a clone, every morning when I come home from work, my wife is full of smiles, she's singing and happy as can be.

Wait a minute....my clone must have a car......because every morning when I come home, the same car pulls out of the driveway.

This explains a lot. At least with it being my clone my wife thinks it's me, but I wounder when i made one.:confused:

Last edited:
NO!!! The other one is though. Check the chit chat forum main page, you will see it there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts