Duplicate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually looking into translating the duplicate thread into Spanish and Chinese, but leaving the original alone. If something were to happen to the duplicate, then we would need the original to make another duplicate. It makes more sense if you think of it in triplicate.

You're making my head spin:confused:

Ok, I read through this thread from start to finish, er, up to now anyway, I guess it goes to infinity:confused: How would my posts fall out the bottom of the page, is there a hole in the forum?:confused:
I work for the government....am I qualified? I'll press submit twice, once for origional, once for duplicate. Hope this works..........................

If you work for the government, you should know that all your work is to be done in triplicate. Shape up, or ship out. Or is it ship up and shape out? This is too confusing....

If you work for the government, you should know that all your work is to be done in triplicate. Shape up, or ship out. Or is it ship up and shape out? This is too confusing....

I think ships have something to do with the government, and I also think staying in shape also applies to the government.

Triplicate, yea, I knew that and forgot:( Its too late for me to shape up but I am getting ready to ship out.... to retirement. Are my posts falling off the bottom of the page yet? Are we supposed to do this once a day so we don't disappear?

I wrote this post yesterday.

No I didn't. This was done by clone, pay no attention to him.

Hey, how did you do that? I thought you were in Saturday?

Where's Harrison Ford when you need him?

Last edited:
When did I post that? Better yet, WHERE did I post that? This thread or the duplicate thread? Was it the "cool" one? Why does this all seem so familiar?

I do not think that was in this or the duplicate thread. It seems to be on its own thread, on another board, on another internet that is duplicating this one. We are doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not think that was in this or the duplicate thread. It seems to be on its own thread, on another board, on another internet that is duplicating this one. We are doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was done on the duplicate internet two years from now, when he posted that two weeks ago in the duplicate thread which links to the original thread with duplicate posts of the duplicate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.