Duplicate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you will trust me again! :devil:

I do not even know who or what you are anymore! You might be you, but you also might be your clone, or your clones clone, or a clone of paul made to look like Cy, made to look like you, but only cloned to do so. See, I just do not know. All I know is that the duplicate thread should be destroyed, but the housing market is down, and jim does not like green socket sets. It is crazy I know.

here's the drain on the ceiling where all the hippos and clones are flying through.oh and don't forget that's how duplicate threads escape too.;)
istockphoto_118382_old_drain_01.jpg

Needs some cleaning.

you can't clean ceiling drains duh!!! :rolleyes::D next thing you'll tell me is that you mop your ceiling too....!sadroll here's a penguin for ya :tux:

No, I use a shop-vac.:D

BTW...don't show Paul too many penguins, he'll feed them to the hippo.

you can't clean ceiling drains duh!!! :rolleyes::D next thing you'll tell me is that you mop your ceiling too....!sadroll here's a penguin for ya :tux:

I do mop my ceilings. Every time I take out the bolts. You do not? You are weird, and your elephants stink. Also, every time your goats run laps, they want water

No, I use a shop-vac.:D

BTW...don't show Paul too many penguins, he'll feed them to the hippo.

Well finally someone that is normal. I thought it was rey, but he does not even mop his ceilings, and he has no good mirrors.

let me tell you something pal, if you want your goats to win a race you can't give them water after any lap. :eureka as far as the elephant comment, yes they do stink :D

Well that proves to me that you know NOTHING about goats, much less water and running. MY goats LOVE water after a good lap, and they are championship runners. To be honest though, I love a good water slide as much as the next guy too.

Check out the put put golf on channel 435678! It is the BOMB!!!!!!! Those guys have mad skills

clones.JPG
clones :D duplicates ;)

You made them in your lab, well Rey....you are very good at what you do.:clap:clap:clap

But you still need to clean your drains, if you leave them a mess, the eight foot cockroaches will make there way out of the drain, and trust me, you don't want that.

here's the drain on the ceiling where all the hippos and clones are flying through.oh and don't forget that's how duplicate threads escape too.;)
istockphoto_118382_old_drain_01.jpg

I'm a plumber, I can help you with that drain. Contact me. I'm in Hamtramck, just knock on every door till you find me.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts