Duplicate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was done on the duplicate internet two years from now, when he posted that two weeks ago in the duplicate thread which links to the original thread with duplicate posts of the duplicate thread.
Well that is pretty obvious.....my main concern now is if it was truly his clone that posted it, or if he is in fact his clone trying to fool us all into believing his clone posted it when in fact it was his clone who posted it to begin with

Well that is pretty obvious.....my main concern now is if it was truly his clone that posted it, or if he is in fact his clone trying to fool us all into believing his clone posted it when in fact it was his clone who posted it to begin with

I have the inside scoop, it was actually his duplicate clone fooling Paul to think it's actually his clone posting in the duplicate thread.

But the duplicate clone said he was the eggman, so that makes Paul the Walrus.

how could I have missed these treasures????? i've been waiting for a thread like this all of my life!!!!
confused-smiley-17714.gif
confused-smiley-17429.gif
:D

You must really be bored.:D

:confused:

I have the inside scoop, it was actually his duplicate clone fooling Paul to think it's actually his clone posting in the duplicate thread.

But the duplicate clone said he was the eggman, so that makes Paul the Walrus.

But does he eat beans darn it?!?!?!? That is the most important part, and without that information the rest of the hippos will never make it, sand or not!

how could I have missed these treasures????? i've been waiting for a thread like this all of my life!!!!:D
confused-smiley-17714.gif
confused-smiley-17429.gif
:D
Rey dont think we did not notice you used two posts for each of us in this little quote fest. We see right through what you are doing. You are duplicating us all in an attempt to confuse us, but IT WILL NOT WORK!!!! I am on to you:mad:

If you quit posting in the duplicate threads, they will go away out the bottom of the page. You are just contributing to the junk by posting in the duplicate threads. Do not post in this thread and see how fast it will disappear!!!

So, has anyone timed this? How fast did this thread disappear? When did it come back? Is it really back?

Did the original thread go away out the bottom of the page, and the duplicate thread is still at the top of the page, or is this the original at the top, and the duplicate go away out the bottom ? And how do you "go away out the bottom", anyway? Is there a drain?

Last edited:
But does he eat beans darn it?!?!?!? That is the most important part, and without that information the rest of the hippos will never make it, sand or not!

Of course he does, the gas is so strong the CDC made the cloned Detroit area a toxic area within the non-cloned Detroit area.

But unfortunately the Hippos escaped, they fell off the corn flake, so they are replacing them with cloned duplicates.

So, has anyone timed this? How fast did this thread disappear? When did it come back? Is it really back?

Did the original thread go away out the bottom of the page, and the duplicate thread is still at the top of the page, or is this the original at the top, and the duplicate go away out the bottom ? And how do you "go away out the bottom", anyway? Is there a drain?

They clogged the drain so it wouldn't disappear, they're doing this on purpose so we keep posting here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerosmith, James Taylor and more will rock for Boston Strong Benefit

Chasers close call with the a twitster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)