Duplicate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this original duplicate thread still going?

Shouldn't it have been duplicated into infinity by now?

Or is this a parallel duplicate thread?

The previous post was a duplicate of a previous post, previously posted by another poster who was misquoted, in triplicate, in a duplicate thread.

What were you doing with Tom's breakfast? You work for the government? They do everything in triplicate.
Hey, times are hard. You have to recycle when you can. What is one's man waste can be another's breakfast:eek:. And I posted this in the duplicate thread, in case you want to read it there instead. I only work for the government to the point where I don't work for the government.:rolleyes:

Ok, I read through this thread from start to finish, er, up to now anyway, I guess it goes to infinity:confused: How would my posts fall out the bottom of the page, is there a hole in the forum?:confused:
I work for the government....am I qualified? I'll press submit twice, once for origional, once for duplicate. Hope this works..........................

I'm actually looking into translating the duplicate thread into Spanish and Chinese, but leaving the original alone. If something were to happen to the duplicate, then we would need the original to make another duplicate. It makes more sense if you think of it in triplicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts