DVR40 picture stutter

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

MarkG

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 30, 2004
Last week I started noticing a picture stutter on my Hughes DVR40 on live tv as well as anything played back during these same time periods,and always at the same video frames if played back again,so I know it got recorded that way. It Happened on any channel ,4 or 5 times per 1/2 hour show,frequent enough to know it was a new and definite problem. This was not a 1/2 second VIDEO frame freeze like I see every now and again, but an actual stutter on the recording that when I stepped through in slow forward motion could actually see the picture back up 1 frame and replay it. Very wierd. I decided to drop power to the unit and cold start reboot it and it seemed to have fixed the problem,and has been good now for several days since the reboot. I have not seen this before ,this unit is 3 months old ,used a lot and has been great otherwise. Just curious if anyone has seen this before,or knows why this might have happened?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)