E* Troll Sales People

Amphicar770

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 26, 2004
Have had two message on my answering machine. Talk about E* resellers twisting the truth to their own advantage.

These came from Bill Thompson at the "Voom Conversion Center". The message is that Voom's assets have been sold to E*. They are calling to schedule my satellite TV "upgrade" in order that I may have uninterupted service after 30 April.

So while they are not saying they are part of Voom, they kind of imply it. Nice ethics.

Sorry guys, not going with E*'s lame HD content, buggy equipment, and high priced DVR and other add on fees. Have already switched to Comcast.

Amphicar770 said:
Have had two message on my answering machine. Talk about E* resellers twisting the truth to their own advantage.

These came from Bill Thompson at the "Voom Conversion Center". The message is that Voom's assets have been sold to E*. They are calling to schedule my satellite TV "upgrade" in order that I may have uninterupted service after 30 April.

So while they are not saying they are part of Voom, they kind of imply it. Nice ethics.

Sorry guys, not going with E*'s lame HD content, buggy equipment, and high priced DVR and other add on fees. Have already switched to Comcast.

It's probably not E*, but rather an E* installer that is doing this. In any case
these type of misleading tactics should be reported to your state attorney general.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)