E* Troll Sales People

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Amphicar770

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 26, 2004
Have had two message on my answering machine. Talk about E* resellers twisting the truth to their own advantage.

These came from Bill Thompson at the "Voom Conversion Center". The message is that Voom's assets have been sold to E*. They are calling to schedule my satellite TV "upgrade" in order that I may have uninterupted service after 30 April.

So while they are not saying they are part of Voom, they kind of imply it. Nice ethics.

Sorry guys, not going with E*'s lame HD content, buggy equipment, and high priced DVR and other add on fees. Have already switched to Comcast.

Amphicar770 said:
Have had two message on my answering machine. Talk about E* resellers twisting the truth to their own advantage.

These came from Bill Thompson at the "Voom Conversion Center". The message is that Voom's assets have been sold to E*. They are calling to schedule my satellite TV "upgrade" in order that I may have uninterupted service after 30 April.

So while they are not saying they are part of Voom, they kind of imply it. Nice ethics.

Sorry guys, not going with E*'s lame HD content, buggy equipment, and high priced DVR and other add on fees. Have already switched to Comcast.

It's probably not E*, but rather an E* installer that is doing this. In any case
these type of misleading tactics should be reported to your state attorney general.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts