Enter Here: Sadoun Lnb Giveaway!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Wow! 40,000 strong. Just imagine the pendulum if we all converted to D* to see how E* responds. Then we could try the other way too. :D

Congratulations Satellite Guys on your 40,000 th member milestone , and thank you Sadoun for the exceptional support here on the forum and your official web site.

Thanks Sadoun for the great prizes. I'm sure the site appreciates your generosity. 40,000 members and I'm hopeing to be the lucky one. Well it should not be too much longer untill we find out.

That is what I thought they were going to do, give it to the 40,000th person that joined the site.

40,000 members? That's terrific. Now if everyone will send just $1 to me at the following address...:)

40,000 members, that's Great....

Wow.... Couldn't have done it without you Sadoun. Or, at the least, not as well. But, it'll be a whole lot better when I win this LNB. Just think, an LNB for me as a gift for the 40,000th membership. That's Great, and Thanks in advance Sadoun.

Al

40,000 Members strong and Growing. Outstanding Accomplishment.
Thanks to all the Folks that make this place tick, especially our Gold Sponsors.

Congrats on the milestone to become the 40,000th member to join satelliteguys. Will the 40,000th member that reaches this milestone receive a gift as well when he/she becomes the 40,000th member of satelliteguys?

Now onward and upward to 50,000!

Once you get to 40,000, getting another 10,000 should be easy! :D

40,000! WOW!

What a credit to you folks. I hope that the folks reading this that don't have a FTA system will visit the Sponsors that make the satelliteguys a value to all of us that want to have good TV.
:up
Norman

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)