Enter Here To Win: 1.2 Meter Dish And Stand

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have used the Sadoun web site to learn what dish size I can use for various satellites.

I don't have a tip, but I would like to use the dish to get the free Christian channels off of IA5. I would also have to buy a receiver from Sadoun if I won the dish.

Hello

I learned on this site how a t90 works and it convinced me to buy one.

Labgate

I learned they had great customer service and shipping times. They also have a broad selection of FTA equipment!

Thanks again, Sadoun

The reference material on your site is quite helpful. The number of tips and helpful references are too numerous for me to duplicate here. I have also noticed your replies on this forum are quite helpful.

Last edited:
One of the major things that I've learned from Satelliteguys and Sadoun is that there is more out there that just DBS. The vast amount of KU and C-band channels that are availiable (and Free) is just amazing and seems endless at times. I just get excited now when running a Blind scan on my Fortec Classic NA (bought from Sadoun :) ) and watching a new TP show up. Satelliteguys provides excellent support for quick and helpful answers to all my questions. When I bought my first system, I must have bugged the hell out of the folks at Sadoun. In the end, they answered every question I had and I left their place feelling very confident in my purchace.

My satellite knowledge starts and ends with Satelliteguys and Sadoun! When I have a question, I post here. When I need a new product or need face to face help, I drive 5 miles down the street to Sadoun.

Win or lose, I just would like to thank both Satelliteguys and Sadoun. I'm a sat geek for life now! :)

The main thing I learned is that I could almost, but not quite, get totally free TV. Just a few more channels available, and I could actually do it... :)

Sadoun, your informative pages are required reading for all FTAers! I've learned to always start with your installation guides for all things FTA!

I'd love to win this dish to replace the Primestar dish I currently use. It would sit nicely on top of my HH120 motor I bought from Sadoun, hooked up to a 4 way DiseqC I also got from Sadoun which runs into a Twinhan PCI card which I bought, you guessed it, from Sadoun! I learned how to set up my HH120 quickly and easily using the directions on Sadoun's webpage, and before I had bought that I had used my laptop and WiFi to get the exact pointing angles for any satellite in the sky. If I win this, I'll probably buy all sorts of stuff at the same time so I can drive down there and load my car up full of goodies .... again.

I have read enough about FTA here on SatelliteGuys that I really want to get involved, and this dish from Sadoun will be quite the incentive.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)