Enter to Win: M-II Motorized FTA System $280 valuereceivers - Endng 6/30/08

Status
Please reply by conversation.
We would like to offer one FREE M-II Motorized FTA System prize to a person who is willing and interested in using this high quality product.

M-2 Bundled System Includes:
Mercury II Receiver $139.00
FS80P 31" Dish $45.00
Sadoun PowerTech DG280B $89.00
KUL1: Sadoun Std Linear Single Ku 0.4 LNBF $29.00
Universal wall mount Inc. with dish
Bonus 1: Sadoun Hat $9.00
Bonus 2
:
SF95L Satellite Signal Meter $16.00
Bonus 3
:
Leviton 50ft RG6 Cable $15.00

Total of items if bought individually
$342.00

So how do you enter to win? Easy! All you have to do to enter in the random drawing is to post a reply to THIS message and say "I want to win!", followed by whatever random banter you wish to include. Be creative, be silly, be serious, tell a sob story whatever. Just post something!

At the end of June 30, 2008, we will select one entry "randomly". The winning member will be notified by PM to get his/her shipping address. This is restricted to USA members only.

Rules:

1. Limited to residents of Continental United States

2. Must be at least 21 years of age to enter

3. One entry per family/residence for each item

4. Multiple submissions automatically disqualified

5. Officers and employees, including their relatives, of Sadoun Satellite Sales are not eligible for entry.

6. Deadline: End of the month - by mid-night.

7. Entrants agree by act of registration to permit their name to be posted on this site if they are chosen as the winner.

8. Winning entry selected at random. Odds of winning varies dependant upon number of entries. This is a free drawing with free shipping. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. "No exchanges or returns permitted or accepted."

9. Winner notified via email & shipping information will be requested from winner at that time. Winner must reply within 48 hours. Make sure your email is correct. If a selected winner is ineligible, fails to claim a prize no alternate winner will be selected.

10. Incomplete entries or entries with errors will not be processed. Entries submitted after deadline will be disqualified.

As always with Sadoun Satellite Sales, your information will not be shared with any third parties. By entering this contest, you agree to be added to our e-mail list. Sadoun reserves the right to cancel this "Free Giveaways" offer anytime without any prior notice.

Best regards and good luck.

I want to win, I need it bad tv couch potato here!

I want to win

I want to win (or as we say it in the south, I wont ta wen!!!):D

"I want to win!"

Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun

"I want to win!" My living room Coolsat box (now a door stop) lost it's power supply the other day! Was going to get a CNX Mini to replace it but you never know, could win this one! I am back on my Fortec Star Lifetime Classic NA now in the living room which is a work horse! Bet The Merc II Is Too!! After the couple months I have had with loosing a 90 CM dish, now a STB it would be great to win it!

Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun

I want to win.

My friend gave me his old motorized dish and a Pansat 2700 receiver. I know diddly swat about satellite, but after a week googling on the internet for information on how to set this thing up. I've decided to clim on the roof of my brother's house and install the dish in a not very pleasant weather. I've tried and tried for 3 days straight just to be able to reset the receiver and another 3 days tried to find the signal for that crazy dish but to no avail. The dish is still on top of my brother's roof as a monument. Just wanted to share my experience with all the guys out there whom attempted to mess with this thing and failed like I did. Thanks,

Iyve jest too Po rahgt now. My wife done left me for the milkman, the dog got runover by the milk truck. kids reported me whupping their mama and kickin the kat, so the Department of Children and Families is after me.

I jest need a liddle kumfert befoar they come to pick me up.

Pleeeaze hep a feller out.

I want to win... Been wanting to get a motorized system, and this price can't be beat! :up Thanks, Sadoun! :D

I want to win. I have one motorized system already, but 2 would really quirk my neighbors to no end...especially since they can't do anything about it. :D

I want to WIN!!!!!!! I will even stop by your shop to pick it up to save on shipping.

I want to win.

Have been checking out FTA receivers, dishes, and rotors...winning this would certainly get me off to a great start.

And, I wouldn't have to "move". :)

I want to win! I want a Motorized FTA System so that I can point to all southern sky satellites that I want to see.

gong

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts