Enter to Win: M-II Motorized FTA System $280 valuereceivers - Endng 6/30/08

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I want to win!

those great fta goodies.:) i rarely win any thing.i realy need a better fta receiver my orasat3.0 is realy slow in the epg and sometimes when chageing channels.

give a new bee a nice little gift.than i will give back in return:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to win!",
This is a master peice of technology in fta world.It would be adream to win this receiver.all new powerfull features make it one of number one.it has a lot of specifications for both ku and c band satellite.You can play around a lot to enjoy fta experiences.Hurry time is running out.Buy it now.

"I want to win!" Actually I want to win for my dad. After his quad b/p a few years back, he doesnt get around much anymore, and I think he would really enjoy WSTV [he's almost 80 and saw most of this stuff as 1st run!], RTN, Pentagon, the BYU content and others.
BTW great idea mods/admins/ Sadoun!
Tnx for the chance.
mel

I want to win because I miss my BUD that I had to leave behind when I had to move from my childhood home into public housing due to a "outdoor ecological problem". I have Dish Network, but if I can't find anything worth watching, gotta have back-up... or I could give it to my "pushing 70" aunt, who has been whinning about the price of cable lately... and she's on basic

I want to win! All I have is a set of rabbit ears for OTA, would love to get FTA. Didn't even know it still existed until I started hanging around here!

I want to win! i just got my set-up going and my kids and me were rolling on the ground watching some of these channels we get!:up

I want to win. This receiver would be great for the FTA Christian Programing I'd like to receive.

I want to win!
THIS MUCH..........................................................................................................See, that's alot!:p

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)