Enter to Win: Sadoun Bandstacked KU LNBF - End 10/31/09

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My favorite show is "Grace under fire".
Brett Butler is the funniest woman ever. I wish I could be like her, she always has a snappy comeback for any situation. :). She's the best !!

By the way, what does this bandstack thing do?
Please forgive my ignorance. :eek:

I hope this qualifies as a "show" but I watch quite a bit of Al Jazeera english on G19.

Nice to get another view of what's happening in the world rather than just relying on the US news outlets.

any of the star trek series because they are what the future of our civilization has to look forward to unless we destroy this planet before the time we get to that level of technology

Favorite?....hmmmmm, like Tron said , hard to pick just one, sooo many I've enjoyed. Here & now would be most of the programming on Hist/Discovery muxes. I like Eliza Dushku, so Dollhouse is in now too( a Wheddon production) Bones, Wharehouse13, NCIS, Leverage....see?
Then ranges from the Stargate franchises, to the Star Trek franchises and
Firefly was a very good, but underrated show. Odd considering Serenity was a big hit. ( more Wheddon's shows. I like his style)
I watched Knight Rider without fail, but it took a while to get used to Dr. Mark Craig (Williams Daniels) of St ElseWhere voice coming out of KITTs speaker.......lol
MASH, Knot's Landing and of course Dallas....skip back another 20 and get to Capt. Kangaroo.......lol

All time favorite episode has to be the Season Finale of Voyager, Endgame pt1 and 2. the best ever season finale for a long running series.

Oh, and HWM, I'll see your Jolene and raise you a Jerry Ryan in spandex!

Resistance hell, Assimilate ME!..... :luvlove:

Phineas and Ferb,,,,I have a soon to be 3yo, so at our house it is children's programming or sports. And this is my favorite among the kid's shows. But like my 3yo, tomorrow my favorite maybe the Penguins of Madagascar.....

The Simpsons

The show covers just about every subject and attitude in life! I am not sure if it is "life imitating art" or "art imitating life"! ;)

I've been enjoying Emergency! via RTN, but favorite? Arrested Development because it's amazingly well written, with jokes that develop over whole seasons. Very re-watchable.

"Wacky Races", because of Muttley's laugh and how ridiculous the entire show is. I find it ery funny and entertaining.

"NCIS" (the original). The stories are good, the characters interesting, the chemistry right, and it's main character has integrity, something all too missing these days.

My favorite is a "Program", M-F, and Sunday: "Believer's Voice of Victory".

Why? Well, the neuro-psych (Dr. J Vernon Neppe, Seattle) twho said I would be dead from an untreated brain injury before Christmas 1995 and said there was no such thing as a "religious healing", admitted I had such a healing and that it was a direct result of that ministry.

It may not be a "show" but it is my main reason for having TV. They have many speakers that give hope based in Faith.

POP

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)