epg info

Maybe if Glorystar implemented the EPG for the channels that were ready and able, other channels would respond and supply the needed data, to keep up.

I think that I would appreciate EPG even if it was only for one channel at this point!

I realize this is an old thread, but the original question remains: any likelihood of EPG being implemented in the near future? As services like Zap2It don't have a schedule for Glorystar/G19, the lack of EPG makes the task of finding your favorite programming much more difficult than one would hope. Even if only a few of the G19 stations supported EPG, it would be a major improvement. Thank you.

We would wish that each channel chose to provide the EPG with their channel, but since they are not, we have attempted to gather as much data and will launch a Glorystar EPG when at least half of the channels are able to provide. Unfortunately, the current economic situation has placed an incredible strain on most ministries. The majority of the channels do not produce playback schedules and most cannot afford to staff to provide this additional service.

There would be a major cost to have a custom Glorystar Zap2It list. As we do not charge a monthly fee or subscription, we must be careful on how these projects are developed. We have also suggested that broadcasters to provide programming data to Tribune(Zap2It), but only a few do so. Last year I built a personal list of Glorystar channels on Zap2it site and have about a dozen listings. It can be done, but it took about an hour to build and the channel data is very limited.

We are technically ready to launch when more data is available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)